The latest BANDILA Headlines include the following:
- Pinoy peacekeepers in stand-off against Syrian rebels - The one day standoff in Golan Heights is now over this is between Filipino UN peacekeepers and Syrian rebels.
- LPA brings rains nationwide - It is rainy in Metro Manila and in some parts of Luzon and Visayas. According to PAGASA, this is because of the low pressure area.
- Lookout bulletin issued against Enzo Pastor's wife - The Department of Justice issued a lookout order against the three suspects who are involved in the slay of race car champion Enzo Pastor. The police considers the case solved.
Internationally acclaimed for bold and incisive coverage of the most pressing issues and events, Bandila is an exceptional piece of news broadcasting and journalism that takes news reportage to the next level by offering context, perspective and analysis. Whether local or global, Bandila is dedicated to delivering fast-paced nationalistic and agenda setting news as part of its commitment to the public. This late night news program is anchored by veteran broadcasters Karen Davila, Ces Drilon and Julius Babao. (Source: Tfc.tv)
August 29 2014 BANDILA News:
Video courtesy of Abs-Cbn News Official Youtube Channel
- Davaoeña student belts out 'Through The Fire,' goes viral - The Chaka Khan classic 'Through The Fire' is difficult to sing because of its high notes but this Davao City student shows that she can belt this song effortlessly.
- How proposed 'privacy law' will affect media exposes - Some media people disapproves of the proposed "Personal Privacy Protection Act." This can cause citizan journalism to be stopped, and those who are revealing exposes.
- Smartphone designer wants to inspire Pinoy kids - The Filipino who designs some of the famous smartphones today visited the country. He hopes to be an inspiration to the Filipino youth.
- Is Daniel Padilla wary of new love teams? - In trending news, the Philippines is 8th in the list of countries active in the ice bucket challenge. Daniel Padilla threatened to the new love teams that are coming around?
- Ilocos Sur's bamboo Ferris Wheel - One of the Filipinos' favorite carnival rides is the Ferris wheel. In Sinait, Ilocos Sur, they have their own version of a Ferris wheel completely made of bamboo.
- Tatak Noypi: Reckless drivers - In every part of the globe, there will always be a reckless driver. Some of them are Filipinos. From the highway, in EDSA, and even in the narrow raods there are some motorists that seems like they are in a race.